Uniwell POS Australia uses iLease Equipment Funding as our preferred finance partner.
Why rent your POS equipment?
Enables you to obtain the latest in technology while minimising your ‘cash-outflow’ and keeping valuable capital to use on ‘un-financeable’ expenses. Contracts are traditionally over a 3 year term, however can be altered to suit you.
- Each instalment can be ‘expensed’, just as other business costs like rent, phone bills, etc.
- Cash flow friendly with monthly payments.
- Retains business ‘Capital’ by not utilising a large sum of money at once.
- Off ‘balance sheet’ (opposed to ‘Capital expenditure’) therefore it doesn’t affect the capacity to borrow for future expansion.
- Each and every payment is Tax effective up to 100% for the term of the loan. ‘After Tax’ instalment quoted reflects the 30% company tax deduction.
- Fully claimed within the period of the contract.
- End term options including a simple 2 instalment ownership payment.
Simply fill in an online application at ilease.net.au or ask us for an application and reply email.
Term & Conditions:
- Proposal Validity: Specific proposals are firm for 90 days from the date of submission and are subject to credit approval.
- Payments: Payments are fixed for the term of the lease and are inclusive of GST.
- Documentation cost: A one-off payment of $200 is applied by the finance company.
- Disclaimer: iLease Equipment Funding and Uniwell POS Australia recommend you seek independent professional advice in relation to your business financial situation.