Our POS Ready Bundle is a DIY package that allows bakeries to get a pre-configured Uniwell HX-2500-PRD POS terminal and finalise their set up themselves, with some phone and remote support provided by Uniwell.
If you would like a customised system with personalised installation and training, please contact Uniwell POS Australia and we will discuss your requirements and location to provide the best possible service for you.
Compact POS Without Compromise
- Uniwell HX-2500-PRD bezel free 10″ touchscreen POS terminal with in-built thermal receipt printer
- Pre-configured with a user friendly bakery (& café) program
- Heavy Duty Cash Drawer
- Uniwell Lynx Lite – POS management & sales reporting utility
$3.75 inc. GST per day*
(see: Why Rent Your POS Equipment)
Purchase outright from
Uniwell Direct understands your Point of Sale needs:
Purpose built, powerful POS terminal
Pre-configured and delivered*
No ongoing license costs
You own your data
Easy-to-understand online training
3 months initial remote support
(see our Terms and Conditions below)
Contact us if you would like to know more about Uniwell4Bakeries.
See also Uniwell4Cafes Optional Features
“The new POS system is working great. It’s been most helpful in the bookkeeping processes we have but also for teaching new employees. It’s simple to understand and our staff have caught onto it very quickly!”
– bakery owner, central Queensland
* Terms and Conditions:
- Price valid from January 24, 2019 and applies to Australian customers only.
- Rental figure calculated over 36 months. Subject to finance approval. To view more about our finance options, click here.
- Additional freight/travel charges may apply to regional installations.
- Price does not include computer or data cabling.
- Basic bakery POS functionality as standard:
- Typical bakery & café items included are in the data – end-users simply need to refine and add their prices to be operational.
- Simple table number tracking is available.
- End-user computer must meet Lynx Software’s minimum system requirements and have broadband internet access.
- System training is provided through online content.
- Support services are typically provided by phone or using end-user attended TeamViewer remote access.
- Additional functionality and peripherals are available. Please feel free to discuss your options with Uniwell Direct and request a quotation.
- The advertised price for the POS Ready Bundle is subject to change without notice.